All information on each scholarship is available here on our website.
What to include in your application
Scholarship applications must include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae (name, address, phone number, email, gender, D.O.B, full education history, full employment history and contact details of at least two referees)
- A statement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER score
- A 500-word essay answering the specific scholarship question. Please include the title and your name
- A 100-word essay “What are your career goals and aspirations”. Please include your name
Note: applications can be submitted for more than one scholarship but applicants can only receive one scholarship in any one academic year.
How to apply
Applications must be received at Marcus Oldham College no later than 5.00pm Victorian time, on the scholarship closing date.
Applications may be submitted via:
- Email: Scholarship Coordinator
- Fax: (03) 5244 1263 Attention Scholarship Coordinator
- Post: Scholarship Coordinator, Marcus Oldham College, Private Bag 116, Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
Note: if submitting by post, please do not submit in a folder or use plastic sleeves. A staple in the left-hand top corner is sufficient.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of application will be emailed or mailed to the address on the CV.
- Applicants short-listed for an interview will be advised approximately 21 days prior to the interview date.
- Interviews will be conducted at the College on the dates specified for each scholarship.
Note: the College does not conduct scholarship interviews via Skype, Facetime or telephone – with the exception of international applicants.
- The successful applicant will receive a Scholarship Letter of Offer and must advise the College in writing of acceptance of the scholarship and obligations as a recipient within 7 days of written notification.
- The value of the scholarship will be deducted from the fees in the appropriate academic years(s) unless otherwise agreed to by the College.
In the opinion of the interview panel, if no applicants are deemed to meet the selection criteria, scholarships may not be awarded.
The College reserves the right to extend the closing and interview dates.