Due to the expansion of the College and its academic programs, a vacancy exists to assist our ICT department with:
- Database maintenance and development
- Implementing projects and system upgrades
- Supporting staff and students with ICT issues
- Supporting computer-based classes
- Basic server and network maintenance
- Basic website maintenance
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Computing or Applied Computing, or similar
- 3 years demonstrated experience in IT systems maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in Help Desk or similar problem-solving roles
assisting computer and software users
- Strong MS SQL database development and reporting experience
Applicants will preferably have experience with:
- Working with young adults
- Managing and troubleshooting Windows environments
- Supporting Microsoft Office applications
- Audio visual systems support
- WordPress CMS including HTML, CSS, PHP
- VMWare environments
- D2L Learning Management System
- Synergetic Student Management System
Established in 1962 in Geelong Victoria, Marcus Oldham is an independent tertiary College with a reputation for innovation and excellence in Farm Business Management, Agribusiness and Equine education.
This full time position provides an opportunity to join a group of professional colleagues in a challenging education environment. An attractive salary package commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience will be negotiated.
A police check will be required.
To view the position description, please download the PDF below.
Applications to be forwarded to the Principal, Dr Simon Livingstone, Marcus Oldham College, Private Bag 116, Geelong Mail Centre 3221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Friday 12th July 2019