SCHOLARSHIP AND ALUMNI OFFICER
Established in 1962 in Geelong, Marcus Oldham is an independent tertiary College with a reputation for innovation and excellence in Agriculture, Agribusiness and Equine Management.
The College has a full-time vacancy for a person to undertake the following duties:
- Manage the College’s Scholarship Program
- Co-ordinate the Alumni Communications Program
- Develop the Marcus Connect Online Platform
- Produce the Alumni Magazine
- Assist the Foundation Manager implement fundraising activities
Applicants will ideally have:
- A formal qualification in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
- Be a self-starter, show initiative and be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal correspondence
- An understanding of the rural and/or equine industries
A position description can be obtained below.
Applications to be emailed to [email protected]
Applications close: 26 October, 2020