Postgraduate Short Course Information Session
Thank you to everyone who registered to attend our recent information session on the subsidised Graduate Certificate of Agribusiness or requested a recording of it.
You can find the recording of the session below as well as a number of resources mentioned in the session.
- Click here to apply for entry into the Graduate Certificate of Agribusiness for T2 2021
- Click here to book a call with the Director of Postgraduate Studies, Dr. Heather Davis.
A reminder of eligibility requirements for the Graduate Certificate are:
- Completion of a bachelor degree – OR – a Marcus Oldham Associate Degree, Diploma or Advanced Diploma
- At least two years work experience
Additionally, to be considered for one of the subsidised places you will be:
- Eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place
- Available and committed to complete four units of study between February and December 2021
When you apply you will need to upload a current CV plus transcripts from study completed from other institutions