Explore our graduate stories and find out what they have been up to since graduating from Marcus Oldham.
Here's some frequently asked questions
- Our extensive reputation and network within the industry.
- Our flexible approach to education, allowing students to complete their degree at their own pace without undue pressure.
- We care about education, not indoctrination, providing a balanced and inclusive learning experience.
- Our commitment to excellent customer service, providing support and assistance to students throughout their academic journey.
- Experts in agriculture are in high demand due to the industry’s growing importance.
- The field of agriculture studies is becoming increasingly popular among students.
- Agribusiness provides a stable and secure career path with a high demand for professionals.
- Agribusiness jobs offer competitive salaries and benefits packages.
- You can become an agricultural entrepreneur.
- You can work with the latest technological advancements and insights in agriculture.
At Marcus Oldham, we offer various pathways for admission to our postgraduate program, including for those who haven’t completed a Bachelor’s degree.
If you don’t have a Bachelor’s degree, you can still apply if you can demonstrate your relevant experience in agriculture, agribusiness, or a related industry, as well as your completion of professional development courses.
We encourage you to schedule a call with our postgraduate team to discuss your specific situation and determine whether our program is the right fit for you.
The postgraduate units are delivered 100% online via a Learning Management System called D2L. You can individually tailor a study plan to include a combination of part-time and full-time study, and the flexibility to choose the order in which units are taken.
Full details on the courses and units offered can be found on the website. New students will be requested to complete the compulsory core units (CMI502 and ASA501) in the first four units of study, regardless of whether they are enrolled in the Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master course.
The postgraduate program has several enrolment intakes that align with the Trimesters.
For the 2024 Academic year, the dates are as follows:
Trimester 1 – 2024
Application closing date: 15/01/2024
Census & Fees due: 28/02/2024
Trimester 2 – 2024
Application closing date: 06/05/2024
Census & Fees due: 05/06/2024
Trimester 3 – 2024
Application closing date: 05/08/2024
Census & Fees due: 11/09/2024
Please email email@example.com or call +61 3 5247 2911 to discuss any of the above
The enrolment process requires you to submit a copy of your curriculum vitae and certified transcript of results to the Director Postgraduate studies. To complete the eligibility process you will also need to answer some questions and do a brief phone interview.
Whilst eligibility for the postgraduate program is preferably a bachelor degree level, it is not mandatory to have previous study in agriculture or agribusiness. However, an understanding of Australian agriculture/ finance /business is beneficial.
Not answered your question? Check out our FAQ page