How to Apply
2022 MOCOSA Graduate of Excellence
Nominations are invited for the Graduate of Excellence Award for 2022.
You can nominate anyone who is a past graduate of Marcus Oldham or yourself.
Past recipients include Howard Hansen (DipFM’94) in 2005, Geoff Lucas (DipFM’81) in 2007 and current Chairman of Marcus Oldham, Rob McGavin (AdCertAA’93) in 2000.
Award requirements include:
- Applications must be no more than 1500 words in length.
- Students who graduated from the College more than 4 years ago (1963-2017) are eligible to apply.
- All information provided must be presented clearly and accurately.
- Nominees may be contacted by the rural media
- Award recipients are invited to make a speech at the College Graduation Ceremony in December.
- The winning entrant may be required to submit a short article for MOCOSA.
- Identification of the person nominating and contact details to be included
- Unsuccessful applicants may apply in any following year.
Applications close 5pm Friday 14th October 2022