The applicant will need to provide proof of Aboriginality by meeting the following conditions as stated by AIATSIS:
- Being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- Identifying as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- Being accepted as such by the community in which you live, or formerly lived.
The funds will be allocated on the basis of $25,000 for first year Equine or split $12,500 per first and final years of Bachelor of Business courses.
|Closing date||5th August 2022|
|Interview date||Week beginning 12th September 2022|
The Marcus Oldham Indigenous Scholarships are provided by Alan Blackburn, former lecturer at Marcus Oldham College. Alan is a highly respected member of the College community having lectured in Accounting and Finance for 24 years. The Marcus Oldham Indigenous Scholarships are to provide support for Indigenous Australians to access all Marcus courses.
Answer the questions below in no more than 300 hundred words.
- What sparked your interest in studying at Marcus Oldham College?
- What goals do you have that a Marcus education will likely help you achieve? How will it likely help?