Hire Our Facilities
Marcus Oldham provides education in both higher education and vocational education and training sectors. Situated on 200 hectares of farming country on the western edge of the City of Greater Geelong, Marcus Oldham College combines the features of a rural retreat with convenient access to all the attractions of Victoria’s largest provincial city.
We have proudly hosted conferences, workshops, meetings and camps for farming organisations, schools, sporting clubs, specific interest groups, equestrian associations as well as machinery field days and product launches.
Our education and training facilities include:
- 6 lecture rooms seating 36 to 55 students
- The Douglas Boyd Learning Centre, seating 150 across three rooms
- All lecture rooms have data projectors with connection to Windows PC or your own laptop
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas
- Stables and fenced paddocks
Our student residences are available for hire during our academic vacation periods.
Accommodation consists of the following:
- 123 single rooms including 100 on a single level
- Bed (linen available), desk, chair, wardrobe, carpeting and heating in each room
- Shared bathroom facilities
- 2 laundries with washers and dryers
- Games room with full-size billiard table & table tennis
- Common rooms with TV, including Foxtel, DVD player
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Licensed bar area with outdoor BBQ
- Indoor gym
- Outdoor sporting facility with volleyball court, tennis court and basketball court
For more information please contact:
Catering & Accommodation Manager
(03) 5247 2910 | 0427 042 766