Open to three students (one student from each undergraduate course), who is enrolled or intending to enrol in Year 1 of the Bachelor Business (Agriculture), Bachelor of Business (Agribusiness) and the Advanced Diploma Equine Business Management Programs.
To be eligible, students must demonstrate:
- Genuine need for financial support
- Demonstrated passion in agriculture, agribusiness or equine management.
- Highly driven and motivated.
The funds will be allocated on the basis of $20,000 in Year 1 of study and $20,000 in the final year of study.
If the equine recipient in their first year chooses to complete only one year of study (Advanced Diploma of Equine Business Management), a new scholarship recipient will be selected for one year only of his/her final year in one of either three programs at the discretion of the scholarship donors and the College. That student will receive $20,000 and become one of the recipients of the Channel Foundation Scholarship.
|Closing date||31 July 2023|
|Interview date||Week beginning 21 August 2023|
The Channel Foundation Scholarships aims to support students studying one of the three undergraduate programs Marcus Oldham College offers. Enabled by this scholarship, the Channel Foundation in partnership with Marcus Oldham College, is investing in the education and retention of a highly capable and competent workforce for the future in agriculture and the equine industry.
- What factors influenced or ignited your interest in pursuing studies at Marcus Oldham College?
- How do you anticipate that pursuing an education at Marcus Oldham College will support you in accomplishing your specific goals?