Available to applicants enrolled or intending to enrol in Year 1 of the Bachelor of Business (Agriculture) Program.
- You would consider working for Ingleby Holdings during your practical year. This is not a mandatory requirement.
The funds will be allocated on the basis of $10,000 in the first year of study and $10,000 in the final year of study.
|Closing date||31 July 2023 (5pm AEDT)|
|Interview date||Week beginning 21 August 2023|
Ingleby is a worldwide group of pasture, arable and mixed farms. Ingleby is committed to producing food at a consistently high standard. Current production includes grains and oilseeds, milk, beef, lamb as well as fruits and nuts. Ingleby believe in sustainable farming, and they address the environmental and social impacts of their agricultural activities.
- You must have a financial need.
- You are looking to make a future in Australian Agriculture at the production or farm management level.
- How can we effectively balance the goal of feeding the world’s growing population with sustainable farming practices?
- What are your career goals and aspirations?