Careers at Marcus Oldham
Please note, some positions are advertised exclusively through our recruitment partners and may not be posted on our careers page.
* Work with a dedicated team of business professionals
* Develop and maintain proficiency across a broad ICT skillset
* Full-time position with opportunities to have a real impact
Established in 1962 in Geelong Victoria, Marcus Oldham is an independent tertiary College with a reputation for innovation and excellence in Agriculture, Agribusiness and Equine education.
An opportunity has arisen to join our academic support team in the ICT department with:
- Data maintenance, development, and security
- Supporting staff and students with ICT enquiries
- Scheduled server and network maintenance
- Implementing ongoing projects and system upgrades
Successful applicant should have:
- Relevant tertiary IT qualification and/or industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think logically
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP networks
Other beneficial skills and experience:
- Working with young adults
- Supporting Microsoft O365 applications
- Managing and troubleshooting Windows systems (Win 10+, Server 2016+)
- MS SQL data analysis / reporting experience
- Audio visual system support (Crestron NVX, Epson, Solstice)
- VMWare environments (ESXi, vSphere)
This full-time position provides an opportunity to join a dedicated team in a vibrant education environment. Attractive salary package commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience will be negotiated.
Position description can be obtained below.
Applications to be forwarded to the Principal, Andrew Baker, Marcus Oldham College,
Private Bag 116, Geelong Mail Centre 3221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Friday 23rd September 2022