Careers at Marcus Oldham
Marcus Oldham is a leading Australian agricultural college, specialising in under-graduate and post graduate qualifications in Business, with a targeted focus on the Agriculture, Agribusiness and Equine Management Industries.
The College values the contribution of teaching staff who have extensive commercial experience, with a passion for educating the agribusiness leaders of the future.
The program is delivered through a strong system thinking based curriculum, utilising case studies, industry visits, practical demonstrations, and experiential learning. There is significant opportunity to bring your knowledge and expertise to the College and be fully supported to develop your teaching practice.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
We are always interested in hearing from suitably qualified individuals who have an interest in engaging with our students in the capacity of a Lecturer, Sessional Lecturer, or Guest Lecturer in any of the following areas:
- Accounting & Finance
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal/Livestock Production Management
- Equine Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing (Agricultural)
- Professional Skills
- Precision Agriculture
GENERAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High-level computer skills
- Practical knowledge of Agricultural industry, or ability to apply knowledge to this sector.
- Ability to translate theory to engaging content (academic teaching experience will be highly regarded, however displayed ability to deliver presentations in professional settings will also be considered).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Master’s Degree (highly regarded)
- Extensive experience in chosen area of expertise, preferably within the Agricultural or Equine Industry, however ability to apply knowledge to this industry will be welcomed.
- Ability to translate theory to practice and engage young adult learners.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria in the position description (attached) and an overview of why you believe you have the necessary skills to undertake this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, applicants must have full rights to work in Australia; sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Closing Date: EOI’s welcome anytime.
Please note, some positions are advertised exclusively through our recruitment partners and may not be posted on our careers page.